Mastering the Buyer’s Journey Pt I: Driving Traffic & Acquiring Leads
earn how to master the top of the funnel as we dive into SEO, paid media, email, content, and more.
The buyer’s journey isn’t what it used to be. Acquiring leads and customers is no easy task, but digital marketing offers a ton of opportunities. Learn how to master the top of the funnel as we dive into SEO, paid media, email, content, and more.
We’ll also answer some age-old questions, including:
- What are the best channels for B2C v.s. B2B?
- What’s the best approach for local brands vs. national brands?
- When should you invest in advertising vs. rely on organic tactics?
- How do you keep up with the ever-changing search (SEO / SEM) landscape?
- What Is Account Based Marketing, and is it right for you?
- How often should you be posting content?
Q&A Panel After the presentation we’ll open up the floor for a 20 minute Q&A session. Ask your questions to Brooks Manley, Digital Marketing Specialist and Britany Ochalek, Director of Marketing at Engenius.
Venue: University Center Greenville Auditorium, 225 S. Pleasantburg Drive Suite A7, Greenville, SC 29607
Date & Time
March 24, 2020
9:00AM - 10:30AM
University Center of Greenville 225 S. Pleasantburg Drive Suite A-7 Greenville 29607 SC US http://www.greenvillebusinessmag.com/businesses/sc-greenville-university-center-of-greenville