Leadership Reimagined Breakfast
On Nov. 15, EJC Move and 1881 Event Hall are bringing together some of the top minds in South Carolina to talk business, growth and our state’s needs – and we need to hear your voice as well.
The Leadership Reimagined breakfast will include a panel discussion with a group of seasoned talent and development professionals (led by Elizabeth Jende of EJC Move) as well as networking and facilitated small group conversations.
Event tickets are free.
- Elizabeth Jende, CEO, EJC Move
- Grit Buhling, Vice President and General Manager of redi-Group
- Christal Curtis, Senior Manager, Verizon Wireless
- Jay Blankenship, Regional Workforce Advisor, South Carolina Department of Commerce
- Col. Frank Grand, USA, Ret., Grand Consulting
- Dr. Nika White, President/CEO, Nika White Consulting
Date & Time
November 15, 2019
8:00AM - 10:00AM
1881 Event Hall 805 Spartanburg Blvd Spartanburg 29301 SC US http://www.greenvillebusinessmag.com/businesses/sc-spartanburg-1881-event-hall