Goal Setting Workshop
Achieving and Exceeding Short-term and Long-term Goals
Do your personal and professional goals need a fresh look or some new ideas as you look towards 2019 and beyond? This workshop will include Sandler Training's best practices on goal setting topics like creating your ideal vision for the future, setting short-term and long-term goals, and creating a reproducible balanced recipe for success.
This special presentation is intended for people who are:
- Concerned about balancing business and personal goals for the year.
- Worried about their future and living the lifestyle of their dreams.
- Upset about missed opportunities and unfulfilled expectations.
- Looking for a better sense of control by focusing on impactful objectives.
- Seeking to move from a goal setter to a goal achiever.
Join us to learn how to create your vision for the future AND set the plans so you CAN achieve it.
Register here: https://www.sp.sandler.com/goals_workshop
Date & Time
December 14, 2018
9:30AM - 12:00PM
Darla Moore School of Business 201 Riverplace, Suite 300 Greenville 29601 SC US http://www.greenvillebusinessmag.com/businesses/sc-greenville-darla-moore-school-of-business