Progress Lighting Introduces Issue 6 of Experience Progress
In collaboration with Better Homes & Garden’s Lighting magazine and the American Lighting Association, Progress Lighting has introduced Issue 6 of Experience Progress.
Published twice a year, Experience Progress is a complimentary magazine designed to equip, educate, and excite readers by featuring home décor inspiration, interior design trends, lighting tips, and how-to advice from Progress Lighting partners and industry experts. The latest issue highlights the expertise, creativity, and experiences of the design firms, builder partners, lighting showrooms, and influencers from the Progress Lighting community, including these stories:
- 7 States, 7 Designers: Designers from K. Hovnanian® homes talk regional flavor and design choices
- Behind the Camera with Jeffrey Alan Marks and Lisa Romerein takes a backstage look at the photoshoot of the Point DumeTM Collection, Progress Lighting’s first designer lighting line
- Designer Spotlight on Kristen Rockwood, Interior Designer and Owner of Studio 7
- Top Design Trends from High Point Market and Lightovation
- Home Updates That Pay Off with Stephen Quick of Stephen Alexander Homes
Issue 6 of Experience Progress is available online now on the Progress Lighting website and beginning April 12 bundled with the 2019 Lighting magazine published annually in conjunction with the American Lighting Association.
"We love partnering with the ALA on this magazine because it allows us to give our readers a great experience,” said Karman Hotchkiss, editor of Lighting magazine. “Nowhere else can they get such a comprehensive package of beautiful fixtures that will inspire their decorating decisions, plus articles about planning and using lighting design to enhance their homes.”
In addition to being available as an online publication, Experience Progress is distributed in print format to the Progress Lighting subscription base of more than 60,000 readers. Issue 6 will also be distributed bundled with Lighting magazine in the following markets:
- Atlanta, Ga.
- Dallas-Ft Worth, Texas
- Houston, Texas
- Austin, Texas
- San Antonio, Texas
- Birmingham, Ala. (and surrounding areas)
- Portland, Ore.
- Seattle-Tacoma, Wash.
- Denver, Colo.
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Nashville, Tenn.
- Harrisburg, Pa. (and surrounding areas)
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Albuquerque-Santa Fe, N.M.
Lighting Magazine, a Better Homes and Gardens Special Interest Media publication, is distributed nationally in one million magazine pockets including the valuable check-out-lane areas of grocery stores and mass-marketers and at bookstores. It is also distributed through the American Lighting Association’s member lighting showroom retailers in the USA and Canada.