Infinity Marketing Wins 15 Service Industry Advertising Awards
Mar 22, 2019 10:38AM
Infinity Marketing, a full-service marketing agency in the Upstate, has won 15 Service Industry Advertising (SIA) Awards for projects ranging in video production, web development, and social media. Every Infinity submission received recognition, bringing the firm’s total honors to more than 100 awards within the last two years.
“It’s always exciting to be recognized by our peers, but this batch of awards is particularly gratifying in that it reflects a wide range of categories for a wide range of clients that came from a wide range of talented people,” said Curt Westlake, creative director at Infinity Marketing. ”Great work is cropping up everywhere around here.”
The 16th Annual Service Industry Advertising Awards continues to recognize advertising excellence from service industry providers. More than 600 advertising agencies and more than 825 institutions participated in this year’s awards program, submitting more than 1,800 entries. A national panel of judges evaluated and rated entries in eight groups and 26 categories, and awarded 136 Gold Awards, 86 Silver Awards, and 60 Bronze Awards.
Infinity received eight gold awards:
- Comcast – AT&T Disposition Video
- Comcast – Launch of Xfinity Mobile Radio Campaign
- Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport – NYC Billboard
- Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport – Jamarcus Gaston Influencer Partnership
- Harris Flooring America – “Fix My Frightful Flooring” Social Media Sweepstakes
- Infinity Marketing – Quarterly In Focus eNewsletter
- Robinson Funeral Home – Website
- StayLock Storage – “Tip Tuesday” Instagram Content
Four entries received silver awards:
- Comcast – Power of X Video
- Comcast – Xfinity DJ Endorsement Program
- Girl Scouts of South Carolina – “Mountains to Midlands” Fundraiser Video
- Carolina Flooring Specialists – Website
One bronze award:
- Comcast – xFi Pod Video
Two awards garnered merit honors:
- Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport – Landing Page
- Jennie Stuart Health – Super Hero Week Social Media Campaign
The Service Industry Advertising (SIA) Awards are the only awards to specifically recognize advertising achievements in the service industry. The SIA Awards focus on the creativity and communication accomplishments of the service industry, recognizing the best service advertisement, print communications, websites, TV Radio, and electronic communications, and social media.
To see the full list of winners, visit https://siaawards.com/winners-list/winners-list-2018/.