Anderson University’s Online Programs Among Best in South Carolina
Jan 15, 2019 11:32AM
Anderson University has the best online academic programs in Upstate South Carolina and is among the best in the country, according to the nation’s most prestigious educational rating organization.
U.S. News & World Report today released its 2019 rankings of the best online programs in the country, listing Anderson University’s online bachelors programs as the best in Upstate South Carolina, along with awarding top honors for AU’s online graduate programs in business, education, criminal justice and nursing.
“Innovation is one of the hallmarks of the educational experience at Anderson University, and we’re proud of the strides we’ve made in positioning AU as a national leader in delivering quality programs online,” said Dr. Evans P. Whitaker, president of Anderson University.
The U.S. News & World Report online rankings for Anderson include:
- Online Bachelor Programs: No. 3 in South Carolina; No. 2 among private institutions in South Carolina; No. 1 in Upstate South Carolina; No. 84 nationally (up 59 spots from 2018)
- Online Graduate Business Programs: No. 2 in South Carolina; No. 1 among private institutions in South Carolina; No. 1 in Upstate South Carolina; No. 131 nationally (first year ranked)
- Online Graduate Education Programs: No. 3 in South Carolina; No. 1 among private institutions in South Carolina; No. 84 nationally (first year ranked)
- Online Graduate Criminal Justice Programs: No. 1 in South Carolina; No. 12 nationally (first year ranked)
- Online Graduate Nursing Programs: No. 1 in South Carolina (private); No. 50 nationally (first year ranked)
“Online students at Anderson University receive an exceptional education with access to personalized support through our Journey Coach advising program and learning opportunities led by world-class faculty,” said Dr. Ben Deaton, Vice President of Technology, Online Learning and Innovation. “This approach allows Anderson to provide value and support throughout all aspects of the student experience.”