9Round Marks 10th Anniversary With 202 Grand Openings Worldwide in 2018
9Round Franchising, LLC, celebrated its 10-year anniversary in 2018 with a historic year of record expansion as the world’s largest kickboxing chain.
9Round celebrated 202 grand openings in 2018 with 40 of those new locations outside of the United States and Canada. In addition, the company confirmed deals for expansion domestically into Maine and internationally into Argentina, India, Guatemala and Singapore.
“This was an incredible year of growth for 9Round as we continued to expand on an international stage,” said Shannon Hudson, Founder and CEO of 9Round. “In 2018 we celebrated our 10th anniversary, surpassed more than 770 locations worldwide and grew our system to more than 3,500 trainers helping members become ‘stronger in 30 minutes.’”
Other highlights for the year included:
- International expansion into South America with the first Argentinian location opening,
- Grand openings of the first women-only 9Round studios in Kuwait and Dubai,
- Introduction of a full supplement line including 9Round Protein, 9Round Protein Bars, 9Round Energy, 9Round Pre-Workout and 9Round Women’s Support,
- The launch of the 9Round app, offering members easy access to their online member portal, which includes nutritional guidance, fitness tips, goal tracking and more,
- New online video-based operations and sales training modules for 9Round Certified Trainers,
- A new ERP system for business analysis and inventory tracking purposes,
- Inclusion in top industry rankings, such as Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500 and Top Franchises for Veterans, Inc. magazine’s Inc. 5000, Club Industry’s Top Health Clubs and South Carolina’s 25 Fastest-Growing Companies and more.
“We have even bigger plans for 9Round as we enter 2019,” Hudson added. “This past year has positioned our award-winning network to reach more than 1,000 gyms by 2020.”