Infinity Marketing Wins 11 Awards
Feb 06, 2018 09:37AM ● Published by Kathleen Maris
Infinity Marketing won 11 Service Industry Advertising Awards. More than 1,600 entries were received in this year’s competition. A national panel of judges evaluated and rated entries in eight groups and twenty-six categories. The judges awarded 136 Gold Awards, 86 Silver Awards, and 60 Bronze Awards.
The 15th Annual Service Industry Advertising Awards continues to recognize the advertising excellence from service industry providers. More than 525 advertising agencies and 730 institutions participated in the 15th Annual SIAA Awards.
“Our talented team creates stunning solutions for a wide variety of clients and industries,” said Tim Morrison, EVP of operations at Infinity. “It is a privilege to be recognized as a choice agency.”
Infinity received seven Gold awards:
- Countybank – “Now at Home,” Television Advertising Series
- Elderslie Farm – “Elderslie Woodworks Brochure,” Brochure
- Fatz Southern Kitchen – “Double the Southern,” Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Fatz Southern Kitchen – “Wedge Social Post,” Social Media
- Fatz Southern Kitchen – “Great Foodways of the South,” Television Advertising Single Spot
- Harris Flooring America – “Fix My Frightful Flooring 2017,” Integrated Marketing Campaign
- StayLock Storage – “StayLock Storage Logo,” Logo Design
One entry received a Silver award:
- Fatz Southern Kitchen – “Brunch,” Radio Advertising Series
Three entries received Merit honors:
- Brown Arrow Technologies – “Brown Arrow Website,” Website
- Limestone College – “MBA Admissions,” Total Advertising Campaign
- South&West Event Venue – “South&West Website,” Website
The Service Industry Advertising (SIA) Awards are the only awards to specifically recognize advertising achievements in the service industry. The SIA Awards focus on the creativity and communication accomplishments of the service industry, recognizing the best service advertisement, print communications, websites, TV Radio and electronic communications, and social media.
To see the full list of winners, visit http://siaawards.com/winners-list/winners-list-2018/.