Olive Garden Completes Remodel
Dec 26, 2017 11:26AM
● By Kathleen Maris
Olive Garden has completed the remodel of its Greenville restaurant. Built in 1990, the location now features updated artwork, fabrics, materials, lighting, seating, and flooring, as well as the new Olive Garden logo.
“My team and I are eager to share our new restaurant design with our guests in Greenville,” said Stacy Long, general manager at the Greenville Olive Garden. “The updated décor continues to provide an inviting dining experience while incorporating a more modern feel.”
As part of an ongoing commitment to give back to the community, the restaurant donated its former furnishings to the local Habitat for Humanity ReStore outlet. Since 2010, Olive Garden restaurants nationwide have donated more than $460,000 in furnishings to local Habitat for Humanity ReStore outlets, which relies on funds to build Habitat homes in local communities.
New design elements at the Greenville Olive Garden include:
· New décor maintaining a comfortable, home-like setting
· A lobby area with two high-definition digital chalkboards
· A backlit bar with recharging stations for mobile devices
· Flexible seating to accommodate large parties
· Glass-encased floor-to-ceiling wine cabinets
· Wine pouring stations in the dining areas
The Greenville Olive Garden is located at 2695 Laurens Road.
For more information about Olive Garden, visit OliveGarden.com.